Is ANCESTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANCESTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- A person from whom one is descended, especially if more remote than a grandparent; a forebear.
- A forerunner or predecessor.
- The person from whom an estate has been inherited.
- The actual or hypothetical organism or stock from which later kinds evolved.
- verb - to be an ancestor (a person from whom one is descended) of
There are 8 letters in ANCESTOR: A C E N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANCESTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANCESTOR, to go: ANCESTOR?
Rearrange the letters in ANCESTOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ANCESTOR
7 letters out of ANCESTOR
6 letters out of ANCESTOR
5 letters out of ANCESTOR
4 letters out of ANCESTOR
3 letters out of ANCESTOR
2 letters out of ANCESTOR
Contextual use of ANCESTOR
What's nearby ANCESTOR
Lookup in Wiki for ANCESTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANCESTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANCESTOR"