Is IMPURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPURE in various dictionaries:
- adj - combined with extraneous elements
- adj - (used of persons or behaviors) immoral or obscene
- adj - having a physical or moral blemish so as to make impure according to dietary or ceremonial laws
- Not pure or clean; contaminated.
- Not purified by religious rite; unclean.
- Immoral or obscene.
- Mixed with another, usually inferior substance; adulterated.
- Being a composite of more than one color or mixed with black or white.
- Deriving from more than one source, style, or convention; eclectic: an impure art form.
- Not consistent in grammar, vocabulary, idiom, or usage: an impure style.
- adv - not pure [adj IMPURER, IMPUREST] : IMPURELY
There are 6 letters in IMPURE: E I M P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPURE, to go: IMPURE?
Rearrange the letters in IMPURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMPURE
What's nearby IMPURE
Lookup in Wiki for IMPURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPURE"