Is PREMIUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREMIUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - payment for insurance
- noun - the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
- noun - a fee charged for exchanging currencies
- noun - a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- adj - having or reflecting superior quality or value
- A prize or an award.
- Something offered free or at a reduced price as an inducement to buy something else.
- A sum of money or bonus paid in addition to a regular price, salary, or other amount.
- The amount paid, often in addition to the interest, to obtain a loan.
- The amount paid or payable, often in installments, for an insurance policy.
- The amount at which something is valued above its par or nominal value, as money or securities.
- The amount at which a securities option is bought or sold.
- Payment for training in a trade or profession.
- Of superior quality or value: premium gasoline.
- noun - an additional payment
There are 7 letters in PREMIUM: E I M M P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMIUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREMIUM, to go: PREMIUM?
Rearrange the letters in PREMIUM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PREMIUM
6 letters out of PREMIUM
5 letters out of PREMIUM
4 letters out of PREMIUM
3 letters out of PREMIUM
2 letters out of PREMIUM
Contextual use of PREMIUM
What's nearby PREMIUM
Lookup in Wiki for PREMIUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREMIUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREMIUM"