Is MUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - of China
- noun - informal terms for a mother
- noun - secrecy
- adj - failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- Used as a command to stop speaking.
- To act or play in a pantomime.
- To go merrymaking in a mask or disguise especially during a festival.
- A chrysanthemum.
- A strong beer originally brewed in Brunswick, Germany.
- verb - to act in a disguise
There are 3 letters in MUM: M M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUM, to go: MUM?
Rearrange the letters in MUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUM
What's nearby MUM
Lookup in Wiki for MUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUM"