Is PREMIUMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREMIUMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - payment for insurance
- noun - the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
- noun - a fee charged for exchanging currencies
- noun - a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- noun - payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
- noun - an additional payment
There are 8 letters in PREMIUMS: E I M M P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMIUMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREMIUMS, to go: PREMIUMS?
Rearrange the letters in PREMIUMS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PREMIUMS
7 letters out of PREMIUMS
6 letters out of PREMIUMS
5 letters out of PREMIUMS
4 letters out of PREMIUMS
3 letters out of PREMIUMS
2 letters out of PREMIUMS
Contextual use of PREMIUMS
What's nearby PREMIUMS
Lookup in Wiki for PREMIUMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREMIUMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREMIUMS"