Is RUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- noun - fleshy hindquarters
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- The fleshy hindquarters of an animal.
- A cut of beef or veal from the rump.
- The buttocks.
- The part of a bird’s back nearest the tail.
- The last or inferior part.
- A legislature having only a small part of its original membership and therefore being unrepresentative or lacking in authority.
- adj - the lower and back part of the trunk [n -S] : RUMPLESS
There are 4 letters in RUMP: M P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUMP, to go: RUMP?
Rearrange the letters in RUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUMP
What's nearby RUMP
Lookup in Wiki for RUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUMP"