Is TRUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the suit that has been declared trumps
- noun - (card games) the suit that has been declared to rank above all other suits for the duration of the hand
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - produce a sound as if from a trumpet
- verb - get the better of
- verb - play a trump
- verb - proclaim or announce with or as if with a fanfare
- Often trumps.
- A card of such a suit.
- A trump card.
- A key resource to be used at an opportune moment.
- To take (a card or trick) with a trump.
- To play a trump.
- A trumpet.
- verb - to exceed in performance
There are 5 letters in TRUMP: M P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUMP, to go: TRUMP?
Rearrange the letters in TRUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUMP
What's nearby TRUMP
Lookup in Wiki for TRUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUMP"