Is MIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIME in various dictionaries:
- noun - an actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression
- noun - a performance using gestures and body movements without words
- verb - imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect
- verb - act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
- A form of ancient Greek and Roman theatrical entertainment in which familiar characters and situations were farcically portrayed on stage, often with coarse dialogue and ludicrous actions.
- A performance of or dialogue for such an entertainment.
- A performer in a mime.
- A modern performer who specializes in comic mimicry.
- The art of portraying characters and acting out situations or a narrative by gestures and body movement without the use of words; pantomime.
- A performance of pantomime.
- An actor or actress skilled in pantomime.
- To ridicule by imitation; mimic.
- To act out with gestures and body movement.
- To act as a mimic.
- To portray characters and situations by gesture and body movement.
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 4 letters in MIME: E I M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIME, to go: MIME?
Rearrange the letters in MIME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIME
What's nearby MIME
Lookup in Wiki for MIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIME"