Is MIMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression
- noun - a performance using gestures and body movements without words
- verb - imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect
- verb - act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 5 letters in MIMES: E I M M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIMES, to go: MIMES?
Rearrange the letters in MIMES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIMES
What's nearby MIMES
Lookup in Wiki for MIMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIMES"