Is SIMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - temperature just below the boiling point
- verb - boil slowly at low temperature
- To be cooked gently or remain just at or below the boiling point.
- To be filled with pent-up emotion; seethe.
- To be in a state of gentle ferment: thoughts simmering in the back of her mind.
- To cook (food) gently in a liquid just at or below the boiling point.
- The state or process of simmering.
- verb - to cook below or just at the boiling point
There are 6 letters in SIMMER: E I M M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIMMER, to go: SIMMER?
Rearrange the letters in SIMMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIMMER
What's nearby SIMMER
Lookup in Wiki for SIMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIMMER"