Is IMMERSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMERSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - thrust or throw into
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- verb - cause to be immersed
- To cover completely in a liquid; submerge.
- To baptize by submerging in water.
- To engage wholly or deeply; absorb: scholars who immerse themselves in their subjects.
- verb - to plunge into a liquid
There are 7 letters in IMMERSE: E E I M M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMERSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMERSE, to go: IMMERSE?
Rearrange the letters in IMMERSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of IMMERSE
6 letters out of IMMERSE
5 letters out of IMMERSE
4 letters out of IMMERSE
3 letters out of IMMERSE
2 letters out of IMMERSE
Contextual use of IMMERSE
What's nearby IMMERSE
Lookup in Wiki for IMMERSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMERSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMERSE"