Is SKIMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid superficial reader
- noun - a cooking utensil used to skim fat from the surface of liquids
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- noun - gull-like seabird that flies along the surface of the water with an elongated lower mandible immersed to skim out food
- One that skims, such as a large perforated spoon used in skimming liquids.
- A light, usually straw hat with a stiff wide brim and a flat shallow crown.
- Any of several chiefly coastal birds of the genus Rynchops, having long narrow wings and a long bill with a longer lower mandible for skimming the water’s surface for food.
- A black skimmer.
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 7 letters in SKIMMER: E I K M M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIMMER, to go: SKIMMER?
Rearrange the letters in SKIMMER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SKIMMER
6 letters out of SKIMMER
5 letters out of SKIMMER
4 letters out of SKIMMER
3 letters out of SKIMMER
2 letters out of SKIMMER
Contextual use of SKIMMER
What's nearby SKIMMER
Lookup in Wiki for SKIMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIMMER"