Is TIMBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - a beam made of wood
- noun - a post made of wood
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- Trees or wooded land considered as a source of wood.
- Wood used as a building material; lumber.
- A dressed piece of wood, especially a beam in a structure.
- A rib in a ship’s frame.
- A person considered to have qualities suited for a particular activity: That trainee is executive timber.
- adj - to furnish with timber (wood used as a building material) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TIMBERY
There are 6 letters in TIMBER: B E I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMBER, to go: TIMBER?
Rearrange the letters in TIMBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIMBER
What's nearby TIMBER
Lookup in Wiki for TIMBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIMBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIMBER"