Is MERIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MERIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any admirable quality or attribute
- noun - the quality of being deserving (e.g., deserving assistance)
- verb - be worthy or deserving
- Superior quality or worth; excellence: a proposal of some merit; an ill-advised plan without merit.
- A quality deserving praise or approval; virtue: a store having the merit of being open late.
- Demonstrated ability or achievement: promotions based on merit alone.
- Often merits.
- Spiritual credit granted for good works.
- A party’s strict legal rights, excluding jurisdictional, personal, or technical aspects.
- To earn; deserve.
- verb - to gain or deserve for one's labor or service
There are 5 letters in MERIT: E I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MERIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MERIT, to go: MERIT?
Rearrange the letters in MERIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MERIT
What's nearby MERIT
Lookup in Wiki for MERIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MERIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MERIT"