Is WREST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WREST in various dictionaries:
- verb - obtain by seizing forcibly or violently, also metaphorically
- To obtain by or as if by pulling with violent twisting movements: wrested the book out of his hands; wrested the islands from the settlers.
- To usurp forcefully: wrested power from the monarchy.
- To extract by or as if by force, twisting, or persistent effort; wring: wrest the meaning from an obscure poem.
- To distort or twist the nature or meaning of: wrested the words out of context.
- To divert to an improper use; misapply.
- The act of wresting.
- A small tuning key for the wrest pins of a stringed instrument.
- verb - to take away by force
There are 5 letters in WREST: E R S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WREST
To search all scrabble anagrams of WREST, to go: WREST?
Rearrange the letters in WREST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WREST
What's nearby WREST
Lookup in Wiki for WREST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WREST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WREST"