Is PESTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PESTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a persistently annoying person
- noun - any unwanted and destructive insect or other animal that attacks food or crops or livestock etc.
- noun - an annoying person or thing
There are 5 letters in PESTS: E P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PESTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PESTS, to go: PESTS?
Rearrange the letters in PESTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PESTS
What's nearby PESTS
Lookup in Wiki for PESTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PESTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PESTS"