Is PETTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PETTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - larceny of property having a value less than some amount (the amount varies by locale)
- adj - inferior in rank or status
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj - contemptibly narrow in outlook
- Of small importance; trivial: a petty grievance.
- Marked by narrowness of mind, ideas, or views.
- Marked by meanness or lack of generosity, especially in trifling matters.
- Secondary in importance or rank; subordinate.
- Variant of petit.
There are 5 letters in PETTY: E P T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PETTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PETTY, to go: PETTY?
Rearrange the letters in PETTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PETTY
What's nearby PETTY
Lookup in Wiki for PETTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PETTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PETTY"