Is PRETTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRETTY in various dictionaries:
- adj - pleasing by delicacy or grace
- adj - (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- Pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way.
- Clever; adroit: a pretty maneuver.
- Very bad; terrible: in a pretty predicament; a situation that has reached a pretty pass.
- Ostensibly or superficially attractive but lacking substance or conviction: full of pretty phrases.
- Considerable in size or extent: a pretty fortune.
- To a fair degree; moderately: a pretty good student.
- In a pretty manner; prettily or pleasingly.
- One that is pretty.
- adv - pleasing to the eye [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : PRETTILY
There are 6 letters in PRETTY: E P R T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRETTY, to go: PRETTY?
Rearrange the letters in PRETTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRETTY
What's nearby PRETTY
Lookup in Wiki for PRETTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRETTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRETTY"