Is TROOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a group of soldiers
- noun - a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- noun - a unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
- noun - an orderly crowd
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - move or march as if in a crowd
- A group or company of people, animals, or things.
- A group of soldiers.
- A unit of at least five Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts under the guidance of an adult leader.
- A great many; a lot.
- To move or go as a throng.
- To assemble or move in crowds.
- To consort; associate.
- verb - to move or gather in crowds
There are 5 letters in TROOP: O O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROOP, to go: TROOP?
Rearrange the letters in TROOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROOP
What's nearby TROOP
Lookup in Wiki for TROOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROOP"