Is POOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- adj - having little money or few possessions
- adj - characterized by or indicating poverty
- adj - lacking in specific resources, qualities or substances
- adj - not sufficient to meet a need
- adj - unsatisfactory
- Having little or no wealth and few or no possessions.
- Lacking in a specified resource or quality: an area poor in timber and coal; a diet poor in calcium.
- Not adequate in quality; inferior: a poor performance.
- Lacking in value; insufficient: poor wages.
- Lacking in quantity: poor attendance.
- Lacking fertility: poor soil.
- Undernourished; lean.
- Humble: a poor spirit.
- People with little or no wealth and possessions considered as a group: The urban poor are in need of homes.
- adj - lacking the means of support
There are 4 letters in POOR: O O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of POOR, to go: POOR?
Rearrange the letters in POOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POOR
What's nearby POOR
Lookup in Wiki for POOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POOR"