Is UPROOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UPROOT in various dictionaries:
- verb - move (people) forcibly from their homeland into a new and foreign environment
- verb - destroy completely, as if down to the roots
- verb - pull up by or as if by the roots
- To pull up (a plant and its roots) from the ground.
- To destroy or remove completely; eradicate.
- To force to leave an accustomed or native location.
- verb - to pull up by the roots
There are 6 letters in UPROOT: O O P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UPROOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of UPROOT, to go: UPROOT?
Rearrange the letters in UPROOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UPROOT
What's nearby UPROOT
Lookup in Wiki for UPROOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UPROOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UPROOT"