Is STOOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
- noun - basin for holy water
- noun - small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- verb - descend swiftly, as if on prey
- verb - sag, bend, bend over or down
- verb - carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
- To bend forward and down from the waist or the middle of the back: had to stoop in order to fit into the cave.
- To walk or stand, especially habitually, with the head and upper back bent forward.
- To bend or sag downward.
- To lower or debase oneself.
- To descend from a superior position; condescend.
- To yield; submit.
- To swoop down, as a bird in pursuing its prey.
- To bend (the head or body) forward and down.
- To debase; humble.
- The act of stooping.
- A forward bending of the head and upper back, especially when habitual.
- An act of self-abasement or condescension.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to descend to a level considered inappropriate to one’s dignity”: stooping to contemptible methods to realize their ambitions; won’t condescend to acknowledge his rival’s greeting; didn’t even deign to reply.
- A small porch, platform, or staircase leading to the entrance of a house or building.
- verb - to bend the body forward and down
There are 5 letters in STOOP: O O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOOP, to go: STOOP?
Rearrange the letters in STOOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STOOP
What's nearby STOOP
Lookup in Wiki for STOOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOOP"