Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if stoop is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on stoop.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer STOOP has 235 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word STOOP is VALID in some board games. Check STOOP in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of stoop in various dictionaries:
noun - an inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
noun - basin for holy water
noun - small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Urban playing site|
|Urban sitting place|
|Not stand erect|
|Stoop might refer to|
* Stoop (surname)
* Stoop (architecture), a small staircase leading to the entrance of a building
* Partial squatting, but with unhealthy bending at the waist and little or no bending of the knees.
* the high-speed attack dive of a bird of prey (most usually a hawk, eagle, falcon or owl)
* Twickenham Stoop, also known simply as "The Stoop", a rugby stadium in London named after Adrian Stoop
* The Stoop (album), a music album by Little Jackie
* Stevenage Outer Orbital Path (STOOP)*