Is ATLAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATLAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders
- noun - a collection of maps in book form
- noun - the 1st cervical vertebra
- noun - a figure of a man used as a supporting column
- A book or bound collection of maps, sometimes with supplementary illustrations and graphic analyses.
- A volume of tables, charts, or plates that systematically illustrates a particular subject: an anatomical atlas.
- A large size of drawing paper, measuring 26 ∞ 33 or 26 ∞ 34 inches.
- A standing or kneeling figure of a man used as a supporting column for an entablature.
- The top or first cervical vertebra of the neck, which supports the skull.
- noun - a male figure used as a supporting column
There are 5 letters in ATLAS: A A L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATLAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATLAS, to go: ATLAS?
Rearrange the letters in ATLAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATLAS
What's nearby ATLAS
Lookup in Wiki for ATLAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATLAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATLAS"