Is STALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a compartment in a stable where a single animal is confined and fed
- noun - small area set off by walls for special use
- noun - a booth where articles are displayed for sale
- noun - a malfunction in the flight of an aircraft in which there is a sudden loss of lift that results in a downward plunge
- noun - seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater
- noun - small individual study area in a library
- noun - a tactic used to mislead or delay
- verb - postpone doing what one should be doing
- verb - come to a stop
- verb - deliberately delay an event or action
- verb - put into, or keep in, a stall
- verb - experience a stall in flight, of airplanes
- verb - cause an airplane to go into a stall
- verb - cause an engine to stop
- A compartment for one domestic animal in a barn or shed.
- A booth, cubicle, or stand used by a vendor, as at a market.
- A small compartment: a shower stall.
- An enclosed seat in the chancel of a church.
- A pew in a church.
- A seat in the front part of a theater.
- A space marked off, as in a garage, for parking a motor vehicle.
- A protective sheath for a finger or toe.
- The sudden, unintended loss of power or effectiveness in an engine.
- A condition in which an aircraft or airfoil experiences an interruption of airflow resulting in loss of lift and a tendency to drop.
- To put or lodge in a stall.
- To maintain in a stall for fattening: to stall cattle.
- To check the motion or progress of; bring to a standstill.
- To cause (an engine) accidentally to stop running.
- To cause (an aircraft) to go into a stall.
- To live or be lodged in a stall.
- To stick fast in mud or snow.
- To come to a standstill: Negotiations stalled.
- To stop running as a result of mechanical failure: The car stalled on the freeway.
- To lose forward flying speed, causing a stall.
- To employ delaying tactics against: stall off creditors.
- verb - to stop the progress of
There are 5 letters in STALL: A L L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of STALL, to go: STALL?
Rearrange the letters in STALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STALL
What's nearby STALL
Lookup in Wiki for STALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STALL"