Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if slant is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on slant.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SLANT has 315 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SLANT is VALID in some board games. Check SLANT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of slant in various dictionaries:
To give a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal to; make diagonal; cause to slope: She slants her letters from upper right to lower left.
To have or go in a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal; slope.
A line, plane, course, or direction that is other than perpendicular or horizontal; a slope.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|What italics do|
|Way of looking at things|
|Point of view|
|What an editorial has|
|One person's opinion|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It's the "sloping" point of view taken in a news story or feature|
|5-letter term for the bias or angle expressed in a news article|
Slant can refer to:|
* Bias or other non-objectivity in journalism, politics, academia or other fields
* slants, the slashes used to set off punctuation from other text
* Slant height, is the distance from any point on the circle to the apex of a right circular cone
* A growth medium such as agar set in an inclined glass tube for growing microbiological cultures.
* Slant range, in telecommunications, the line-of-sight distance between two points which are not at the same level
* Slant drilling (or Directional drilling), the practice of drilling non-vertical wells
* Slant-4 engine (disambiguation), a type of car engine
* Triumph Slant-4 engine, an engine developed by Triumph
* Chrysler Slant-6 engine, an engine developed by Chrysler
* Slant (route), an American football play pattern.
* Slant (handwriting), an attribute of Western handwriting
* Slant (journal), a Catholic journal
* The Slant, a student humor magazine at Vanderbilt University
* / (novel) (or Slant), a book by science fiction writer Greg Bear
* Slant Si