Is NASTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NASTY in various dictionaries:
- adj - offensive or even (of persons) malicious
- adj - exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
- adj - characterized by obscenity
- adj - disgustingly dirty
- Disgustingly dirty.
- Physically repellent.
- Morally offensive; indecent.
- Malicious; spiteful: “Will he say nasty things at my funeral?” (Ezra Pound).
- See Synonyms at dirty.
- Painful or dangerous; grave: a nasty accident.
- Exasperatingly difficult to solve or handle: a nasty puzzle; a nasty problem.
- adv - offensive to the senses [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : NASTILY
- noun - something that is nasty
There are 5 letters in NASTY: A N S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NASTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of NASTY, to go: NASTY?
Rearrange the letters in NASTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NASTY
What's nearby NASTY
Lookup in Wiki for NASTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NASTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NASTY"