Is SYNTAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYNTAX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the grammatical arrangement of words in sentences
- noun - a systematic orderly arrangement
- noun - studies of the rules for forming admissible sentences
- The study of the rules whereby words or other elements of sentence structure are combined to form grammatical sentences.
- A publication, such as a book, that presents such rules.
- The pattern of formation of sentences or phrases in a language.
- Such a pattern in a particular sentence or discourse.
- The rules governing construction of a machine language.
- A systematic, orderly arrangement.
- noun - the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences
There are 6 letters in SYNTAX: A N S T X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYNTAX, to go: SYNTAX?
Rearrange the letters in SYNTAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SYNTAX
What's nearby SYNTAX
Lookup in Wiki for SYNTAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYNTAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYNTAX"