Is ORGANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORGANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - edible viscera of a butchered animal
- noun - a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- noun - a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- noun - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- noun - a periodical that is published by a special interest group
- noun - wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- noun - a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
- noun - a differentiated part of an organism performing a specific function
There are 6 letters in ORGANS: A G N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORGANS, to go: ORGANS?
Rearrange the letters in ORGANS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ORGANS
5 letters out of ORGANS
4 letters out of ORGANS
3 letters out of ORGANS
2 letters out of ORGANS
Contextual use of ORGANS
What's nearby ORGANS
Lookup in Wiki for ORGANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORGANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORGANS"