Is MAROON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAROON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is stranded (as on an island)
- noun - a dark purplish-red to dark brownish-red color
- noun - an exploding firework used as a warning signal
- verb - leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue
- verb - leave stranded on a desert island without resources
- adj - of dark brownish to purplish red
- To put ashore on a deserted island or coast and intentionally abandon.
- To abandon or isolate with little hope of ready rescue or escape: The travelers were marooned by the blizzard.
- Often Maroon.
- A fugitive Black slave in the West Indies in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- A descendant of such a slave.
- A person who is marooned, as on an island.
- A dark reddish brown to dark purplish red.
- verb - to abandon in an isolated place
There are 6 letters in MAROON: A M N O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAROON
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAROON, to go: MAROON?
Rearrange the letters in MAROON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAROON
What's nearby MAROON
Lookup in Wiki for MAROON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAROON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAROON"