Is ROOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling
- noun - space for movement
- noun - opportunity for
- noun - the people who are present in a room
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- A space that is or may be occupied: That easy chair takes up too much room.
- An area separated by walls or partitions from other similar parts of the structure or building in which it is located: the first room on the left; an unpainted room.
- The people present in such an area: The whole room laughed.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “adequate space or opportunity for freedom of movement or action”: room for improvement; needed elbowroom to negotiate effectively; no latitude allowed in conduct or speech; allowed the chef leeway in choosing the menu; no margin for error; imagination given full play; permitting their talents free scope.
- verb - to occupy a room (a walled space within a building)
There are 4 letters in ROOM: M O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROOM, to go: ROOM?
Rearrange the letters in ROOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROOM
What's nearby ROOM
Lookup in Wiki for ROOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROOM"