Is ROOMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROOMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- noun - an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling
- noun - space for movement
- noun - opportunity for
- noun - the people who are present in a room
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- verb - to occupy a room (a walled space within a building)
There are 5 letters in ROOMS: M O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROOMS, to go: ROOMS?
Rearrange the letters in ROOMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROOMS
What's nearby ROOMS
Lookup in Wiki for ROOMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROOMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROOMS"