Is MOOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the Muslim people of north Africa
- noun - open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - secure with cables or ropes
- To make fast (a vessel, for example) by means of cables, anchors, or lines: moor a ship to a dock; a dirigible moored to a tower.
- To fix in place; secure.
- To secure a vessel or an aircraft with lines or anchors.
- To be secured with lines or anchors: The freighter moored alongside the wharf.
- A broad area of open land, often high but poorly drained, with patches of heath and peat bogs.
- verb - to secure a vessel by means of cables
There are 4 letters in MOOR: M O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOOR, to go: MOOR?
Rearrange the letters in MOOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOOR
What's nearby MOOR
Lookup in Wiki for MOOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOOR"