Is GROOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man participant in his own marriage ceremony
- noun - someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
- noun - a man who has recently been married
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- verb - care for one's external appearance
- A man or boy employed to take care of horses.
- A bridegroom.
- One of several officers in an English royal household.
- A man.
- A male servant.
- To care for the appearance of; to make neat and trim: groomed himself carefully in front of the mirror.
- To clean and brush (an animal).
- To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose: groom an employee for advancement.
- To prepare (a trail) for skiers, as by packing down new snow or leveling moguls.
- verb - to clean and care for
There are 5 letters in GROOM: G M O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROOM, to go: GROOM?
Rearrange the letters in GROOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROOM
What's nearby GROOM
Lookup in Wiki for GROOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROOM"