Is BROOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cleaning implement for sweeping
- noun - any of various shrubs of the genera Cytisus or Genista or Spartium having long slender branches and racemes of yellow flowers
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- verb - sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- verb - finish with a broom
- A bunch of twigs, straw, or bristles bound together, attached to a stick or handle, and used for sweeping.
- Any of various Mediterranean shrubs of the genus Cytisus in the pea family, especially C.
- Any of several similar or related shrubs, especially in the genera Genista and Spartium.
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom
There are 5 letters in BROOM: B M O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROOM, to go: BROOM?
Rearrange the letters in BROOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BROOM
What's nearby BROOM
Lookup in Wiki for BROOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROOM"