Is BOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a state of economic prosperity
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- noun - a pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
- noun - any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
- verb - make a resonant sound, like artillery
- verb - hit hard
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - make a deep hollow sound
- verb - grow vigorously
- To make a deep, resonant sound.
- To grow or develop rapidly; flourish: Business is booming.
- To utter or give forth with a deep, resonant sound: a field commander booming out orders.
- To cause to grow or flourish; boost.
- A deep resonant sound, as of an explosion.
- A time of economic prosperity.
- A sudden increase, as in popularity.
- A long spar extending from a mast to hold or extend the foot of a sail.
- A long pole extending upward at an angle from the mast of a derrick to support or guide objects lifted or suspended.
- A barrier composed of a chain of floating logs enclosing other free-floating logs, typically used to catch floating debris or to obstruct passage.
- A floating barrier serving to contain an oil spill.
- A long movable arm used to maneuver and support a microphone.
- A spar that connects the tail surfaces and the main structure of an airplane.
- A long hollow tube attached to a tanker aircraft, through which fuel flows to another aircraft being refueled in flight.
- verb - to make a deep, resonant sound
There are 4 letters in BOOM: B M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOM, to go: BOOM?
Rearrange the letters in BOOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOOM
What's nearby BOOM
Lookup in Wiki for BOOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOM"