Is MOTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
- noun - a nonspecific agent that imparts motion
- verb - travel or be transported in a vehicle
- adj - conveying information to the muscles from the CNS
- adj - causing or able to cause motion
- Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
- A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
- A motor vehicle, especially an automobile.
- Causing or producing motion: motor power.
- Driven by or having a motor.
- Of or for motors or motor vehicles: motor oil.
- Of, relating to, or designating nerves that carry impulses from the nerve centers to the muscles.
- To drive or travel in a motor vehicle.
- verb - to travel by automobile
There are 5 letters in MOTOR: M O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOTOR, to go: MOTOR?
Rearrange the letters in MOTOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOTOR
What's nearby MOTOR
Lookup in Wiki for MOTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOTOR"