Is MOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - the natural satellite of the Earth
- noun - any object resembling a moon
- noun - the period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- noun - the light of the Moon
- noun - United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954
- noun - any natural satellite of a planet
- verb - have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- verb - be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- verb - expose one's buttocks to
- The natural satellite of Earth, visible by reflection of sunlight and having a slightly elliptical orbit, approximately 356,000 kilometers (221,600 miles) distant at perigee and 406,997 kilometers (252,950 miles) at apogee.
- A natural satellite revolving around a planet.
- The moon as it appears at a particular time in its cycle of phases: the full moon; a half moon.
- A month, especially a lunar month.
- A disk, globe, or crescent resembling the natural satellite of Earth.
- The bared buttocks.
- To wander about or pass time languidly and aimlessly.
- To yearn or pine as if infatuated.
- To expose one’s buttocks in public as a prank or disrespectful gesture.
- verb - to spend time idly
There are 4 letters in MOON: M N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOON, to go: MOON?
Rearrange the letters in MOON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOON
What's nearby MOON
Lookup in Wiki for MOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOON"