Is NORMAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NORMAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- adj - conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm
- adj - in accordance with scientific laws
- adj - being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development
- adj - forming a right angle
- Designating a solution having one gram equivalent weight of solute per liter of solution.
- Designating an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight and unbranched chain of carbon atoms.
- Being at right angles; perpendicular.
- Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or development.
- Free from emotional disorder.
- Something normal; the standard: scored close to the normal.
- The usual or expected state, form, amount, or degree.
- Correspondence to a norm.
- An average.
- A perpendicular, especially a perpendicular to a line tangent to a plane curve or to a plane tangent to a space curve.
- noun - the usual or expected state or form
There are 6 letters in NORMAL: A L M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NORMAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NORMAL, to go: NORMAL?
Rearrange the letters in NORMAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NORMAL
What's nearby NORMAL
Lookup in Wiki for NORMAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NORMAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NORMAL"