Is MOLAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOLAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - grinding tooth with a broad crown
- adj - of or pertaining to the grinding teeth in the back of a mammal's mouth
- adj - designating a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution
- adj - containing one mole of a substance
- adj - pertaining to large units of behavior
- M Chemistry.
- Relating to or designating a solution that contains one mole of solute per liter of solution.
- Containing one mole of a substance.
- Of or relating to a body of matter as a whole, perceived apart from molecular or atomic properties.
- Of or relating to the molars.
- Capable of grinding.
- noun - a grinding tooth
There are 5 letters in MOLAR: A L M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOLAR, to go: MOLAR?
Rearrange the letters in MOLAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOLAR
What's nearby MOLAR
Lookup in Wiki for MOLAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOLAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOLAR"