Is MORAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the significance of a story or event
- adj - concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles
- adj - psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
- Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
- Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
- Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
- Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
- Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
- Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
- The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
- These adjectives mean in accord with principles or rules of right or good conduct.
- adv - pertaining to principles of right and wrong [adj] : MORALLY
There are 5 letters in MORAL: A L M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORAL, to go: MORAL?
Rearrange the letters in MORAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MORAL
What's nearby MORAL
Lookup in Wiki for MORAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORAL"