Is MATRON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATRON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a married woman (usually middle-aged with children) who is staid and dignified
- noun - a wardress in a prison
- noun - a woman in charge of nursing in a medical institution
- A married woman or a widow, especially a mother of dignity, mature age, and established social position.
- A woman who acts as a supervisor or monitor in a public institution, such as a school, hospital, or prison.
- adj - a married woman of established social position [n -S] : MATRONAL, MATRONLY
There are 6 letters in MATRON: A M N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MATRON
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATRON, to go: MATRON?
Rearrange the letters in MATRON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MATRON
5 letters out of MATRON
4 letters out of MATRON
3 letters out of MATRON
2 letters out of MATRON
Contextual use of MATRON
What's nearby MATRON
Lookup in Wiki for MATRON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATRON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATRON"