Is MORDANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORDANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used to treat leather or other materials before dyeing
- adj - harshly ironic or sinister
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- Bitingly sarcastic: mordant satire.
- Incisive and trenchant: an inquisitor’s mordant questioning.
- Bitingly painful.
- Serving to fix colors in dyeing.
- A reagent, such as tannic acid, that fixes dyes to cells, tissues, or textiles or other materials.
- A corrosive substance, such as an acid, used in etching.
- verb - to treat with a caustic substance
There are 7 letters in MORDANT: A D M N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORDANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORDANT, to go: MORDANT?
Rearrange the letters in MORDANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MORDANT
6 letters out of MORDANT
5 letters out of MORDANT
4 letters out of MORDANT
3 letters out of MORDANT
2 letters out of MORDANT
Contextual use of MORDANT
What's nearby MORDANT
Lookup in Wiki for MORDANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORDANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORDANT"