Is DORMANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DORMANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - in a condition of biological rest or suspended animation
- adj - (of e.g. volcanos) not erupting and not extinct
- adj - lying with head on paws as if sleeping
- adj - inactive but capable of becoming active
- Lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive.
- Latent but capable of being activated: “a harrowing experience which... lay dormant but still menacing” (Charles Jackson).
- In a condition of biological rest or inactivity characterized by cessation of growth or development and the suspension of many metabolic processes.
- adj - lying asleep
There are 7 letters in DORMANT: A D M N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DORMANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DORMANT, to go: DORMANT?
Rearrange the letters in DORMANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DORMANT
6 letters out of DORMANT
5 letters out of DORMANT
4 letters out of DORMANT
3 letters out of DORMANT
2 letters out of DORMANT
Contextual use of DORMANT
What's nearby DORMANT
Lookup in Wiki for DORMANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DORMANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DORMANT"