Is WOMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOMAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- noun - a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - women as a class
- An adult female human being.
- Women considered as a group; womankind: “Woman feels the invidious distinctions of sex exactly as the black man does those of color” (Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- An adult female human being belonging to a specified occupation, group, nationality, or other category.
- Feminine quality or aspect; womanliness.
- A female servant or subordinate.
- A wife.
- A lover or sweetheart.
- Often used to modify another noun: a woman athlete; a woman electrician.
- noun - an adult human female
- verb - to play the part of a woman
There are 5 letters in WOMAN: A M N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOMAN, to go: WOMAN?
Rearrange the letters in WOMAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOMAN
What's nearby WOMAN
Lookup in Wiki for WOMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOMAN"