Is WHEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - annual or biennial grass having erect flower spikes and light brown grains
- noun - grains of common wheat
- noun - a variable yellow tint
- Any of various annual cereal grasses of the genus Triticum of the Mediterranean region and southwest Asia, especially T.
- The grain of any of these grasses, ground to produce flour used in breadstuffs and pasta.
- noun - a cereal grass
There are 5 letters in WHEAT: A E H T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHEAT, to go: WHEAT?
Rearrange the letters in WHEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHEAT
What's nearby WHEAT
Lookup in Wiki for WHEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHEAT"