Is TUNA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUNA in various dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American prickly pear of Jamaica
- noun - important warm-water fatty fish of the genus Thunnus of the family Scombridae
- noun - any very large marine food and game fish of the genus Thunnus
- noun - New Zealand eel
- Any of various often large scombroid marine food and game fishes of the genus Thunnus and related genera, many of which, including T.
- Any of several related fishes, such as the bonito.
- The edible flesh of tuna, often canned or processed.
- Any of several flat-jointed tropical American cacti of the genus Opuntia, which includes the prickly pears, especially O.
- The edible fruit of any of these cacti.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 4 letters in TUNA: A N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNA
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUNA, to go: TUNA?
Rearrange the letters in TUNA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUNA
What's nearby TUNA
Lookup in Wiki for TUNA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUNA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUNA"