Is PAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a setting with precious stones so closely set that no metal shows
- verb - cover with a material such as stone or concrete to make suitable for vehicle traffic
- To cover with a pavement.
- To cover uniformly, as if with pavement.
- To be or compose the pavement of.
- verb - to cover with material that forms a firm, level surface
There are 4 letters in PAVE: A E P V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAVE, to go: PAVE?
Rearrange the letters in PAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAVE
What's nearby PAVE
Lookup in Wiki for PAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAVE"