Is CHAPEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAPEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place of worship that has its own altar
- noun - a service conducted in a place of worship that has its own altar
- A place of worship that is smaller than and subordinate to a church.
- A place of worship in an institution, such as a prison, college, or hospital.
- A recess or room in a church set apart for special or small services.
- A place of worship for those not belonging to an established church.
- The services held at a chapel: Students attend chapel each morning.
- A choir or orchestra connected with a place of worship at a royal court.
- A funeral home.
- A room in a funeral home used for conducting funeral services.
- noun - a place of worship
There are 6 letters in CHAPEL: A C E H L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAPEL, to go: CHAPEL?
Rearrange the letters in CHAPEL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CHAPEL
5 letters out of CHAPEL
4 letters out of CHAPEL
3 letters out of CHAPEL
2 letters out of CHAPEL
Contextual use of CHAPEL
What's nearby CHAPEL
Lookup in Wiki for CHAPEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAPEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAPEL"