Is EPOCHAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPOCHAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - highly significant or important especially bringing about or marking the beginning of a new development or era
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of an epoch.
- Highly significant or important; momentous: epochal decisions made by Roosevelt and Churchill.
- Without parallel: epochal stupidity.
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 7 letters in EPOCHAL: A C E H L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOCHAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPOCHAL, to go: EPOCHAL?
Rearrange the letters in EPOCHAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EPOCHAL
6 letters out of EPOCHAL
5 letters out of EPOCHAL
4 letters out of EPOCHAL
3 letters out of EPOCHAL
2 letters out of EPOCHAL
Contextual use of EPOCHAL
What's nearby EPOCHAL
Lookup in Wiki for EPOCHAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPOCHAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPOCHAL"